Friday, October 06, 2006

10 Ways To Be a Better Blogger

I have seen many articles listing how to become a better blogger, and the latest one on Tech Republic is a little too common sense, but if you are not doing most if not all of these, you better get your act together.

Define your purpose
Create visual appeal
Use the proper tools
Make it easy to navigate
Stay in one place
Engage your readers
Establish a blogging schedule
Keep it concise
Proofread before publishing
Go syndicate yourself

I need to work on a being better at a few of these myself. A good reminder to those that think the are in “the know” when it comes to blogging.

1 comment:

Louisa said...

I like it. All your tips make sense: I guess what everyone likes to read is a blog that looks like alot of effort and care went into it although it's still simple to follow and quick to load?

Thanks for the pointers!